Title: Field Superintendent
The Field Superintendent represents the Boson Company in the field and is responsible for all activities and safety on the project site. Responsible for the overall coordination of the entire building process and the supervision of all work performed.
- Schedules and coordinates the delivery and services of all materials, subcontractors, and associated tasks.
- Oversees job site safety and security.
- Meets goals regarding quality, schedules, deadlines, productivity, and costs.
- Supervises the work and planning of the entire project and performs daily inspections of all areas.
- Effectively monitors quality.
- Works collaboratively with owners, architects, engineers, and sub-contractors.
- Completes the necessary paperwork for record-keeping: timecards, labor reports, logbooks, equipment rental.
- May perform the functions & responsibilities of a carpenter.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Commercial construction supervisory experience or a combination of experience and education.
- Ability to read and write instructions, correspondence, and blueprints. Ability to effectively communicate information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving variable situations.
- Ability to coordinate the work of others and to both give and receive instruction.
- Ability to work on several tasks simultaneously and to work collaboratively.
- Valid driver’s license and previous experience in construction vehicles and equipment operation.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications and/or additional construction-related software knowledge is a plus.
How To Apply
Please send your resume to [email protected]