Title: Project Coordinator
Provides administrative support to the Project Managers.
- Shop drawing acquisition, review & tracking.
- Prices and purchases of tools and materials.
- Assists Project Manager by performing errands and attending meetings.
- Assists in project start-up & close-out.
- CAD/Revit skills for drawings and BIM
- Ability to read blueprints/plans.
- Performs administrative support work.
- Assists in the safety procedures for the company.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and related experience or a combination of education and construction experience.
- Working knowledge of computers, general office equipment, and software is required.
- Ability to work well with others and to receive instruction.
- Effective organizational and record-keeping skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
The majority of the work will be performed in a typical office environment. Bending, crawling, standing, and lifting up to 50 pounds is required on an occasional basis. The ability to sit for prolonged periods of time is required.
How To Apply
Please send your resume to [email protected]