Title: Shop/Yard Foreman/Truck Driver
Coordinates the day-to-day activities of the warehouse, the use of and transport of materials, equipment, and tools to job sites throughout the area, and maintains inventory. Operates a forklift, loads/unloads construction equipment and materials.
- Communicates with project teams. Checks construction schedules and delivers the necessary materials and tools in advance to support jobsite requirements.
- Maintains inventory and records to charge out - and back in - materials and tools assigned to a job site.
- Ensures that tools are in good working order.
- Orders materials and tracks inventories at the warehouse.
- Building and grounds maintenance.
- Organization and cleanliness of warehouse and yard.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver’s license and previous experience in the operation of construction vehicles and equipment. A Class-A CDL is required for certain company vehicles.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions.
- Ability to work well without close supervision.
- Ability to work well with others and to work on several tasks simultaneously.
- Effective organizational and record keeping skills.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
The working conditions may be challenging and involve wide variations in weather and physical environment. The employee may be exposed to wet, cold, hot, and noisy conditions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or sit. The employee may climb or balance and must frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
How To Apply
Please send your resume to [email protected]